Welcome to Savings Bonds
Savings Bonds a site dedicated to helping you to find leading Savings or Investment Bonds for your money to be invested in. There are many types of saving bonds, ISAs and investment products on offer and we attempt to simplify the process for you.
We have selected and listed a number of the UK's leading saving bonds for you to select from. If you find the process all too confusing you can also request to speak to an investment adviser. To find out more just simply select one of the following:
- Fixed income payments
- Annual income 5.88% per annum
- Income paid monthly
- Early bird interest available
- Available for Direct Investment, Stocks and Shares ISA, Transfers, SIPP, charities and trusts.
- Counterparty: Investec
- No Arrangement Fee Applicable
- Returns linked to performance of FTSE 100
- Potential to mature early
- Available for Direct Investment, Stocks and Shares ISA, ISA Transfers, SIPP, charities and trusts
- Application period may close early if oversubscribed
- Counterparty: BNP Paribas
- Arrangement fee applicable
Minimum deposit £1,000. 1.0% AER (variable) on balances over £100. Manage your account the way you want: online, by phone or by post. Transfer money to and from your nominated account as often as you like. No hidden costs or charges
For more information and tables of savings bonds and related products please take a look at our other sections of the site.
Below are some of the savings and investment bond product providers we have listed.
This is an information site only and no part of this site constitutes financial advice.
THE VALUE OF INVESTMENTS AND ANY INCOME YOU TAKE FROM THEM CAN GO DOWN AS WELL AS UP AND THE VALUE OF YOUR INVESTMENT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED AND THE FINAL VALUE WILL DEPEND ON THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR INVESTMENT.
If you are unsure over the suitability of any financial product please speak to an independent financial advisor.